Since my meme responses are duller than watching an episode HGTV's newest late night hit "Watching Paint Dry" I decided to create my own fun meme.
The rules; Invent five totally ficticious and outrageous things about yourself. Then tag two other people to do the same.
1) Like Peter Sutcliffee I too was the unknown member of a musical super group; kicked out before they hit the bigtime. I was in N'Sync and inspired Justin Timberlake to get a curly perm. I also suggested he go solo. Do I get so much as a thanks from JT. Nope just a "bye-bye-bye!"
2) I ate the world's largest cheese pizza and to deal with the resulting intestinal distress I drank the world's largest glass of Alka-Seltzer. This was followed by the world'd loudest burp. It is true you can look it up.
3) As an accomplished opera singer I am known in many circles for my one woman interpretation of Carmen and Aida as a combined work. It has been hailed as pure genius in opera circles all over the world.
4) I am fluent in Esperanto and have written the sucessful chick flick novel "Falling por Kafo Kaj Ted." The title translates to "Falling for Coffee and Ted." It is the story of trapeze artist who during a bout of vertigo takes a break from the circus and returns to her hometown. There she opens a coffee house and ends up falling back in love with her high school sweetheart, Ted. He is clumsy, cute, intelligent and the high school basketball coach. Sandra Bullock is looking to option the book for an English language movie with Esperanto sub-titles.
5) I invented cheese. (totally stole this from a Christopher Durang play)
I predict this meme is going to be bigger than Amy Winehouse's hair or Grey's Anatomy! Now go forth and fib, fib, fib for fun!